Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Man, I love my job!



The life of a Paparazzi Accessories consultant has been great this January!

Last Wednesday I learned of an opening for a really cool event at 11:26. I was there with my bling by 4:30.

The event is called Botox, Wine & Chocolate and is held at Cork This Winery and it is so much fun. 
Several vendors are invited to sell their products, wine is $5.00 a glass, (and it is so yummy!) plus there is an opportunity to get Botox from the incredible staff of Stone Creek WellnessCenter and Medical Aesthetics.

I met so many great ladies at the event and was able to check out some really great products. I love the fact that I was able to work in a laid back environment while enjoying the delicious wine. I like sweet wines so I chose a glass of Girl’s Night Out White Wine, which is one of my favorites. I also tried Alcholiday Peach Apricot Chardonnay. Now I have a new favorite!

I’m so grateful for the opportunity to share Paparazzi Accessories with the ladies that attended Botox, Wine and Chocolate. I am especially grateful to my friend, Stephanie, for securing my spot as well as the owner of Cork This Winery, Karla Nash, for opening up her beautiful winery to other business women. I think it is so gracious of her to offer such a great opportunity to other small business owners.

I love getting out in the community to share Paparazzi Accessories with new people! 



No comments:

Post a Comment