Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Blinging for a good cause!

I am so excited about all the great advancements I am making with my Paparazzi Accessories business!

Did you know that I always welcome customers to come to my home and shop my inventory? I made a friend recently and she needed to match some outfits with accessories for a business convention. She came over with her outfits and we had a great time perfecting her ensembles with that finishing sparkle! I know she is going to look amazing while she is out of town. What is more fun than going shopping with a personal assistant where you don't have to get dressed or put on makeup and you NEVER have to wait in line! Nothing! Nothing is better than that. You would have to try it out so you know that what I say is the truth!

I am thrilled to announce that I will be taking my BLING to a Cook-Off at Augusta Pines. The Cook-Off is to benefit Buddy Norris Roundup for Autism and will be held on February 7 from 12:00-5:00 PM. Just in case you are not familiar with football, like me, that is Super Bowl Sunday. Don't worry though! You can watch the game in the beautiful Country Club and really have a blast while supporting a great cause!

I also booked a vendor booth for Operation Pets Alive  Rescue Ride! If you know me, you know I love my pets!  Operation Pets Alive! is a non-profit, all-volunteer organization striving to elevate Montgomery County to a No-Kill community through innovative programs that: Raise community awareness, reduce the number of dogs and cats that enter our shelters and increase the number of dogs and cats that leave our shelters alive. I can't wait to support such a great cause. I can't even go to the local dog shelter without crying like a baby, so knowing that we are raising funds to keep those precious animals from being euthanized really makes me happy. You can come support the cause on April 19th, at Papa's on the Lake! I'm sure it will be a fun time.

I am so glad that I have the ability to participate in fundraising for these great causes. I love the Paparazzi Accessories Mission Statement: To bring strength, independence and empowerment to individuals and their families by building confidence and financial freedom through affordable fashion.  While $5 jewelry may not change the world, we believe those who wear it will.

My efforts may be small, but they add up. If I can help just one person or organization through my business then that is good enough for me, but the truth is, the more I can help, the better. Ever since I started my business, I have tried to be blessed by being a blessing. I truly believe that what you put out in the world will back to you. Early on I knew I wanted to bless others through my business no matter what shape or form that took. I will continue following that model, as it has served me well so far. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment